This is a simple dish and easy to prepare. You just need three main ingredients yellow chives, bean sprout and pan grilled salted fish. Here are the rcipe:
100gm Yellow Chives
200gm Bean Sprout
20gm Premium Salted Fish
1Tbspn Oyster Sauce
3Tbspn Cooking Oil
a pinch of salt and white pepper
a dash of water
1. Clean the yellow chives and cut in the length of an inch.
2. Peel off the root of the bean sprout and then wash them.
3. Pan grill the salted fish till crispy and fragrant, then set aside.
4. Heat up the oil and fry the minced garlic till fragant.
5. Add in the bean sprout and yelloe chives and stir fry for 1-2 minutes (I prefer them not over cooked and crunchy). Add oyster sauce, salt and white pepper
6. Once cooked, place them on the serving plate and top them with salted fish.
Serve this dish with white fragrant rice . . . . Chef Steven