1 medium size brocolli
10 dry chinese mushroom
10 whole scallops
8 large dry scallops
150g fish paste
1. Soak dry mushrooms and dry scallops ina bath of hot water, prefer to soak over night until soft.
2. Once the mushrooms soften, scrub of the black skin of the mushroom, boil the mushroom with water and sugar.
3. Once the dry scallops are soften, break them up.
4. Fill up the mushroom with fish paste and top with a fresh scallop.
5. Use the dry scallop floss to decorate the side of the fish paste.
6. Steam the stuffed mushrooms for about 20-25 minutes.
7. Cooked the brocolli.
8. Place the brocolli and mushrooms onto the serving plate.
8. Make some oyster sauce and place the sauce on top of the mushroom and brocolli.
It is a dish that should be presented on your dining table for your special guests. Enjoy!
Yours Steven Cheng